Texas Hill Country Ranch Land
NEW GATED RANCH COMMUNITY, BURNET, TEXAS
5 TO 100 ACRES
COUNTRY LIVING. CITY CONVENIENCE.
Go country without leaving the city too far behind. 7 Creeks Ranch encompasses more than 2,200 acres of pristine Hill Country land 8 miles from Burnet.
WIDE. OPEN. SPACES.
This ranch community exemplifies the terrain that makes the Hill Country iconic - sweeping vistas, rolling hills, and wildflower meadows laced with small creeks and dotted with oak groves.
Claim your piece of the Hill Country
YOUR RANCH. YOUR RULES.
Engage in a little recreational ranching. Or kick back and enjoy the splendor of the Hill Country.
Keep it wild. Or build big. We have minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build. Just reasonable rules to protect your investment without limiting your freedom.
Horses and other livestock welcome.
HILL COUNTRY ADVENTURES ARE
ALL AROUND YOU
Hop in your pickup for the 10-minute scenic drive to Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas. At this Hill Country crossroads community (Hwy 29 at Hwy 281) you’ll find all the comforts and conveniences of a savvy small city.
Hamilton Creek and its riverwalk park anchor the active downtown business and entertainment district. The Hill Country Flyer brings day-trippers to town on a restored vintage steam train. The Saturday farmer‘s market, antique stores, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops line Burnet’s historic downtown square.
Within a 15-mile radius of the city you’ll find:
- 5 golf hot spots
- Hunting farms and shooting ranges
- Fishing and water sports on the Highland Lakes
- Off-roading and horseback riding
- Award-winning wineries and breweries
- Iconic live music honky-tonks
PRIVATE COMMUNITY PARK
Ranch owners share access to a private 18-acre community park with
10-acre fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue grill.
BUY WHAT YOU WANT.
BUILD WHAT YOU WANT.
- Ranch properties from 5 to 100 acres.
- Thoughtfully designed with your privacy in mind.
- No deadline to build.
- Minimal building requirements.
- Garage and porches contribute to mininum
1,800-square-foot home size.
- Out-of-sight cabins and barns allowed.
- Infrastructure and utilities. New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place. Water wells and septic must be installed.
- Your choice of builder. Bring your own builder or choose an available turnkey package.
- BC 7 Creeks Maintenance Company maintains roads and common areas. One-time $1,000 membership fee assessed at closing. Annual membership dues of $200 per subdivided lot.
STREAMLINED BUILDING AND
- Concierge site prep services. From digging your well to installing an enviable firepit, we can jump-start your capital improvements.
- Quick-build cabin program. Fully functional log cabin in three months gives you a place to hang out until you build your main ranch house.
- Semi-custom build-on-your-lot program. Can save you time and money.
- Financing. We’ve lined up lenders who are familiar with 7 Creeks Ranch and are ready to guide you through the process of financing your ranch purchase.
Capital Farm Credit
301 W Polk St, Burnet TX 78611
Lone Star Ag Credit
413 S Western Ave, Lampasas TX 76550
LOWER PROPERTY TAXES
The agricultural exemption on your ranch property means you will pay very low property taxes as long as you maintain the required agricultural activities for the area.
Like the ag tax break but don’t want to ranch? Go for a wildlife valuation instead.
HILL COUNTRY CROSSROADS
At the intersection of Hwy 29 and Hwy 281, Burnet is easily accessible from major Texas cities.
To 7 CREEKS RANCH from:
Austin, 45 miles
Dallas, 190 miles
Georgetown, 35 miles
Houston, 200 miles
Marble Falls, 20 miles
Midland, 280 miles
San Antonio, 100 miles
Claim your piece of the Hill Country
Marketed exclusively by Carpenter Ranch Sales, LLC.
Request Information and
Schedule a Showing
The information and graphics presented herein are for the purposes of illustration and marketing, and cannot be relied upon for accuracy in evaluating the property. You are advised to perform your own due diligence. Ownership includes a Texas licensed real estate agent. © Copyright 2020, Burnet Bros., LLC